Initially, I didn't want to buy an electric pump for bike tires. I was just looking for an electric manometer for a Presta valve. After comparing prices, however, I decided to buy an inexpensive mini electric pump with a built-in manometer.
It is the TOPUMP TB2 Pro. To me, it is a digital manometer with a built-in pump!
Overall, I like this pump because it meets all my needs. It measures tire pressure immediately, even with a Presta valve (a "Fillmore" tubeless valve too), without having to start pumping.
However, I found three minor issues.
First, it is unexpectedly loud (and noisy) when pumping.
Second, the pump gets hot and significantly heats up a tire valve. You can even burn if you try to touch the tire valve. This can also damage a TPU inner tube. This issue is partially solved by using the included hose (with the Presta adapter). But with the adapter, the pump must be started pumping to display pressure.
Third, the battery capacity is small. This is related to the dimensions, of course.
However, I mainly use the pump at home. I bring it with me when I ride, but I also bring a regular manual pump (CrankBrothers KLIC HV) as a backup.
It is also possible to charge the pump with a mobile phone using the included USB-C - USB-C cable (or a compatible one).
The main question is how reliable the pump is. I have used it many times over several months, and it still works. But I'm not sure how long it will continue to work. Especially since it heats up so much.
Be warned: The pump is not waterproof.

See also related notes:
- Fillmore tubeless valves (2026-05-23)
- Велосипедный насос CrankBrothers KLIC HV (2019-06-20)
Image albums:



0 comments:
Post a Comment